Come to the Medway Dog Park for a day of fun, contests, a raffle and more! We’ve got a ton of amazing sponsors, and awesome raffle items. There will be best dog contests and photo ops! All spayed/neutered, vaccinated dogs are welcome, so stop on by!
Details about the event:
- Dogs must not be left unattended at the park.
- Bring your dog if he/she will enjoy being around other people and dogs.
- Be aware that within the park, dogs must be OFF LEASH, plan accordingly.
- Be courteous and responsible – please clean up after your dog. Bags will be available.
- Water will be provided for dogs, please also bring water for your pets.
Participating vendors (as either exhibitors or donators):
- 2Dogs Treats (http://www.2dogstreats.com/)
- AlphaDogK9 (http://www.alphadogk9.com/)
- Atobiko (https://atobiko.com/)
- Bonny’s Garden Center (Bonny’s Garden Center on FB)
- Buddy’s Doggie Day Care (http://buddysdaycare.com)
- Cuddle Clones (http://www.cuddleclones.com)
- EarthRated™ (http://www.earthrated.com/home/)
- Especially for Pets (http://especiallyforpets.com)
- Framingham Baking Co. (http://www.framinghambakingcompany.com)
- Fromm’s Pet Food (http://frommfamily.com)
- Hills Science Diet (http://www.hillspet.com/index.html)
- Medway Animal Hospital (http://www.medwayvet.com)
- Medway Dog Wash (http://themedwaydogwash.com/)
- Molly’s Apothecary (http://mollysapothecary.com)
- Paws in Motion (http://www.pawsinmotionvet.com)
- PetBox (https://getpetbox.com/)
- Pride Bites (http://pridebites.com)
- Smith & Walker Landscape (http://www.smith-walkerlandscape.com)
- Target (http://www.target.com)
- The Bark Magazine (http://thebark.com)
- The Dog Barn (http://dogbarnmillis.com)
- The Muffin House (https://www.facebook.com/Muffinhousecafe)
- The Pawsh Pooch (http://pawshpoochfranklinma.com/)
- Weruva (http://www.weruva.com)
- Wiggly Butt Designs (http://www.wigglybuttdesigns.com)
What to bring/What NOT to bring:
Can I bring my dog? Of course, the park is first and foremost for the dogs! We welcome all well-trained, socialized dogs to the fair. Dogs will not be turned away unless they show signs of aggressive, or dangerous behavior, or are not spayed/neutered. Please make sure your pooch is up to date vaccinations, as well! If the dog owner does not adhere to the guidelines set forth by the park, we reserve the right to discharge you and your dog from the event. Please remember:
- Dogs cannot be on leash in the park, please remove leash before entering (in the provided spaces).
- Owners must pick up after their dogs and dispose of waste appropriately. Bags/bins will be provided.
- Dog owners must report any incidents to the MDP booth/first aid
- Owners must be attentive to and cautious of their dog(s) interacting with children and other dogs.
- All dogs must have proof of all required vaccinations.
- Upon entering the fair, dog owner assumes full and total liability for any and all damages including, but not limited to, injury to a person, property, or other dog.
Can I bring food into the fair? No food (human or dog) allowed on park grounds to keep dog skirmishes to a minimum. Vendors may be allowed to sell food/beverage for purchase.
What is allowed into the fair? Bags will be permitted, so long as they are not left unattended at any point. Nalgene or empty clear plastic containers with water. Blankets and umbrellas (though there are plenty of benches in the park). Your camera, your sense of humor, and your dog!
What is NOT allowed into the fair? The following items are prohibited from King Fido’s Faire:
- Weapons and illegal substances of any kind
- Glass containers of ANY kind
- Skateboards, scooters, or personalized motorized vehicles
- Dog treats or human food
- Fireworks and explosives
Any additional questions, please contact MedwayDogPark@gmail.com
Download flyers to print out and display here: